For First Time Visitors

If you are a first time visitor to this blog, I invite you to start from the beginning, especially if you are unfamiliar with the potential emotional impact of long-term child abuse.

Trigger caution to unhealed survivors!

Understanding the Incomprehensible

Children of incest or long-term sexual abuse grow up to be wounded adults with complicated emotional issues. Unfortunately, some symptoms are misinterpreted or often dismissed as "crazy", only serving to maintain a tormented victim status. We, as a society, have the power to change this dynamic. Each of us can make a difference.

Oct 24, 2009

Fusion is a long process...for me



I can't believe it has been so long since posting. Several times I thought my fusion was "done" only to realize I had come to another place of closure but not the end of fusion. It will be a year in December. Someday I'll write about it. My Polyvore images show it but I don't even understand it all.

Mostly I wanted to thank those for their comments since July. They are published now. Hadn't even visited the blog since July so hadn't authorized the comments. Vicki in AZ, thank you for being such a wonderful support.

In the Polyvore world, this is not a forbidden topic. Those in the group feel safe to express through art and many have begun to add a narrative to reflect on the art. I've made many contacts outside of the survivors group and do art for art's sake. The people who have become "fans" of my art also see my DID sets and "DID talk". Many have learned and accepted me and my group. If only the greater world were more like that.

Am still not writing but felt like visiting today. In July I was feeling like I might be able to write again, but it was short-lived. I've been wondering if the artsy part of my brain needed to be developed in a big way to allow for the fusion. I do feel more grounded.

Someone had asked me a question in their comment but the blog doesn't tell me which post the comment relates to so I lost it after I published it. If it was about Arizona Wilder, I haven't been keeping up with the greater world of mind control so wouldn't be able to offer an opinion.

Thanks to those who read the archives. I will be back as I can.

1 comment:

Erin Merryn said...

First time by here. Just wanted to say love the name of your blog...it is so true. Hopefully one day it won't be so hush hush in our world.